Tuesday, July 27, 2010

ASE's Flower Fairy Amigurumi Doll



You just can't get much sweeter than this!
My little Flower Fairy is about 6 1/2" tall & 4 1/2" wide including wings.
Flower Fairy amigurumi dolls are made to order and colors are completely customizable.
This little sweetie would be a perfect for any little girl (or little girl at heart)!
**Please note:  The eyes are made using plastic safety eyes. Though these eyes do attach with a locking back I highly recommend that you order her with embroidered eyes instead if she is going to a very small child.**








Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. That is the cutest little fairy EVER! I tried doing ami, but I never got the hang of it and hated it.

    I love your comments over on my blog. Thanks for sticking with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Pammy Sue! Your sweet words truly warm my heart. I LOVE following you...it's such a relief to read someone who is so genuine.

    Great big hugs,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there Anita. I've enjoyed a wonderful visit of your blog, its really great. Pammy Sue over at Scotty's Place gave you a glowing review and I can see why, that is one sweet little fairy you made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, thank you so much for your kind comment Linda! I think Pammy Sue is pretty darn awesome herself. I hope you'll stop by and visit more often!

    Warm hugs and abundant blessings,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com