Monday, June 28, 2010

Yoshi

Hello my friends!
I hope y'all have had a great start to your week.

♥ † ♥


Over the weekend I started a Granny Stripe throw from Attic24.
I LOVE Lucy's blog!  Her use of color is so inspiring and always gives me a happy feeling!
For you Ravelry peeps, there's a nice active group dedicated those who love her & her blog.
You should check it out HERE

♥ † ♥


I'm also working on ANOTHER Blue Totoro for the same lady thought bought the last 2 and the white Chibi Totoros!  And speaking of Totoro, my youngest went to an anime convention in Knoxville on Saturday & he took the Blue Totoro that I had made for him originally & he said that so many people asked him about it!
  
♥ † ♥


One night earlier this year I came across a site that had all kinds of free patterns for Mario characters & he piped up that he wanted a Yoshi, lol.  Try as I might I could not find a Yoshi pattern that floated my boat.  Soooooo, I decided to design him one to give him for Father's Day. 

I looked at many, many images but this is the main image that I modeled the design after...
Here's how he progressed....









And now, the finished Yoshi...







So, what do you think?
He was a hit here, Wayne LOVED him!!

♥ † ♥


Now tell me, what are you working on my friends?
I'd love to hear all about it!
Love ya's!



Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16 KJV

The Amplified Version says it this way-
Let us then fearlessly and confidently and boldly draw near to the throne of grace, the throne of God's unmerited favor to us sinners, that we may receive mercy for our failures and find grace to help in good time for every need, appropriate help and well-timed help, coming just when we need it.





5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a design. You are incredible. I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both so much!

    Glor - awww shucks! You make me blush! You are the incredible one! Such high praise coming from someone as talented as you really makes a girl feel good!

    hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! - that's amazing - great work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Debi!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com