Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Post of Another's

Another Block for Project Carol (I wrote about that here)....


and

Another Chibi Totoro (my fourth)...


back view...



For some reason I have not wanted to do anything but crochet today!
My hands are just dying for the motion of it.
With that said, I'm off to do more of it!
Have a wonderfully blessed evening my friends.
I love ya's!



He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again.
--2 Corinthians 5:15 NIV


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful square! Your totoro is just so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Glor! You are my best cheerleader & always bless my heart so much!

    Love ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com