Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Itty-Bitty Blue Totoro

How cute is this.....!?!?







One of Damon's best friends worked on his computer and brought it back from the dead & wouldn't let us pay her so I wanted to do something special for her.  Totoro is her favorite anime cartoon & at first I was going to make her one of the large ones, but it's her mom that bought all of the others that I've made & I wanted her to have something different & special.  I had seen a pattern for a small one, but I wasn't thrilled with the way it looked, so I decided to make my own using crochet thread & fingering weight yarn.
Abby absolutely LOVED it & that warmed my heart.

What do you think about this itty-bitty cutie?
I can't wait to hear your opinions!

Love ya's!



They were also to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD. They were to do the same in the evening.
1 Chronicles 23:30 NIV


8 comments:

  1. OMG! Abslutely darling! Great work onsuch a tiny shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Caroline!
    I want to improve on the eyes, but other than that I was really thrilled at how well it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just when I think I can't see anything cuter here you come with this. Outstanding (and cute) ... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Glor! Thank you so very much my friend!

    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooooooo Cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

    Have you the pattern????

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much! Unfortunately I didn't write down what I did as I made him, sorry!♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com