Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am so excited!!!

My Sunflower Potholder is in this weeks new patterns on Crochet Pattern Central!
How cool is that!?!
Ok, I'm better now. 
Just had to share.



In other news, I added a little color to the Simple Kitty I did before...



What do you think?  Better with or without???

And...

I'm really havin' a hard time getting the small American flag that my Sherri ordered to turn out just the way I want it.  I have made two different ones so far and both are pretty good, but not exactly what I want.  Wayne says that I am my own worst critic, but I just believe that if someone is paying for something they should get the best I have to offer, ya know?

Any-who...that's what's going on with me right now. 

What creative endeavors are you workin' on right now?

I'll talk to ya soon!
Love ya's,




For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to Himself, no longer counting people's sins against them. This is the wonderful message He has given us to tell others.
2 Corinthians 5:19 NLT






10 comments:

  1. Oh, that is exciting!!! You will soon be getting lots of visitors. Love the little kitty, and all made up to purrrfection. Adding that to me list of to do as well. Happy Weekend. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehehe...I knew you'd share my excitement Glor! Thank you my sweet friend.

    Love ya big o' bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fantastic is that? Yippee and congratulations! Your little kitty is styling.

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Barbara!

    Warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go, Anita! (and well deserved, I might add!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much my Itsy Bitsy friend!

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pattern in the CPC? aiyaya!!!!! that is exciting! congratulations! i'm so proud to know the designer (well, at least i know which one. thee hee hee) and the kitty is adorable too.. as cute as the maker i can say..

    hugs

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww shucks! Thanks Sue! ((Great big hugs))

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com