Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hey y'all!
Just wanted to check in with you and let you know that you are all on my mind.  
I've had a crazy last few days.  Between working on custom orders, schoolin' the boys, making gifts & a day where my internet was down the whole day, I really haven't had the chance to get online much.

Right now I am working on an order for an Americana set that my friend ordered.  She wanted a small-ish American flag & a couple of stars, all with built in hangers so that she can use them as wall decor.  I agreed to have them done by Monday of next week.  I absolutely LOVE been challenged to come up with my own designs/patterns for things!

A few days ago I decided that I just HAD to make my friend Sue's Happy Frog Free Pattern found HERE.  This is one of the cutest, sweetest, easiest little things to make!  Very simple, but with a BIG cute factor!
Here's my go at it....

Very enjoyable little project that I definitely plan on making more of!

I sure hope that every one of you has an abundantly blessed day!
I love ya's!



For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.
2 Corinthians 5:21 NLT


10 comments:

  1. Oh I love this little frog. I think when I get caught up I have to make one of these. He's too cute. Does he have a name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL...I haven't named him, poor little guy. He's just my cute, nameless little froggy that sits on the table beside me in the living room and supervises me as I work.

    You should definitely give him a try. He only takes about an hour or so total to complete & that was with distractions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww the froggy looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy! i love him! you did a great job anita! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sue, I'm so glad! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow how cool that you've posted up this frog. This week I would like to make a frog and then you go and post one up. Did you ever come across the FROG wristbands - stands for fully reliant on God - God brought it to mind yesterday at womens conference and thought I'd like to make one for me and 1 for our trainee vicar who's leaving next week. How easy is it, cos toys scare me and is it too big to go on a key ring?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sweetpea! Thanks for stopping by my blog. The frog is super easy! I have indeed heard of the FROG items! God works in amazing and wonderful ways doesn't He?

    The frog isn't small enough to fit on a key ring though. His head and body together are about the size of your fist.

    If you try him and you get stuck on anything in the pattern or need any help at all just let me know & I'll do my best to help!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com