Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Free Knitting Pattern: ASE's Cross My Heart Cloth

ASE's Cross My Heart Cloth
©Anita Elmore, ASE Knits 'n' Crochets

I am offering this pattern to you for free.
You may not sell or claim pattern as your own.
You may, however, sell any items you make using this pattern, all that I ask is if you sell online you credit me and provide a link to this pattern here on my blog.
Thank you for respecting my copyright.

Please enjoy!

Materials:
  • Worsted Weight Cotton
  • US size 5 needles

Notes:
  • For smoother edge, slip first stitch of each row as if to knit & purl last stitch of each row.
  • Crosses:
CRA = Cross Row A - *insert needle into stitch as if to knit, wrap yarn around needle 3 times, & finish knitting stitch, leaving the 3 wraps on the needle, *repeat

CRB = Cross Row B - *(putting needle into 1st wrap stitch as if to purl, pull remaining two wraps of that same stitch off)6x, slip left needle through the first 3 stitches done & pass them over the last 3 stitches done, leaving them on left hand needle, then transfer the 3 stitches that were passed over from right needle to left needle & purl all six stitches, *repeat


Co 30 (multiples of 6 + number of sts desired for border)

Bottom Border:
Knit 4 rows (3 if long-tail cast on was used)

Pattern:
Row 1 - K3, P24, K3
Row 2 - K3, (CRA)24x, K3
Row 3 - K3, (CRB)4X, K3
Row 4 - K all sts
Row 5 - as Row 1
Row 6, 7, 8 - K all sts

*Repeat Rows 1-8 of pattern

Top Border:
Knit 4 rows
BO

Much love to you all!
Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pattern. I hope I can make a big one later - big enough to cover my coffee table. Maybe I'll use the leftover brown sheep yarn i got from the carders instead of buying a white one.. I wonder how it would turn out? Wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're most welcome! Good luck, I'd love to see how it turns out!♥

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com