Saturday, May 1, 2010

Tryin' to Stay Outta Trouble

Not the best pic, but isn't it cute!?!?

Cupcake

That's a heart-topped straight pin at the top there.
I followed the pattern found HERE.
Easy-peasy & very quick!

And what about this.....
Newborn Hat

How sweet is that? I followed the patter I found HERE.
Another easy-peasy, quickie to work up!

And one more for good measure....
I have a friend at church & her husband recently had to have his leg amputated thanks to diabetes & I really wanted to do something to bless him so I knit him this stump cover.

Amputee's Stump Cover

The lighting has the color off a bit, but it's navy blue. I made it using Caron Simply Soft yarn because it's, well, simply soft.
I used the pattern that Suzetta has HERE.

So these are some of the things keeping me out of trouble lately.
I hope y'all are stayin' out of trouble too...hehehe.
Be blessed my friends.
I love yas!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com