Friday, May 7, 2010

Totoro

Back in January my youngest, Damon, found a pattern for a blue Totoro HERE and asked me to make it for him. I decided to surprise him with it & he absolutely loved it! When I posted the pic up on my Facebook page for my friends and family to see I had a friend ask me if she could pay me to make her a couple, and according to the copyright on the pattern I could do just that! YaY! They were the first items that I made for profit...well, that I actually got paid for. I did have a lady order a scarf & hat set before Christmas & after all the time and money that I spent making them, she never paid...*sighs*...I was pretty disappointed. Any-who....here's the original that I made:

Blue Totoro made for Damon

I forgot to take a pic of the second one (man, I HATE when I do that!!!), but I just finished the third this evening...

Photobucket

I can definitely see how my work is improving!

Thanks for letting me share with you.
Be blessed my friends, I love y'all!

Photobucket

"Great multitudes followed Him, and He healed them all." Matthew 12:15

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com