Tuesday, May 25, 2010

OMGoodness! I have a post from another blog that I just HAVE to share with y'all!
One of the blogs that I faithfully follow is Gail's blog My Repurposed Life.
Today she shared how she made a dog-grooming station out of stuff she had on hand.
If you have dogs, you just HAVE to read THIS post! You just have to, I tell ya!

Photobucket

Love ya's!

Photobucket

Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God.
2 Corinthians 3:5 NIV

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tennessee! We're almost neighbors. I'm in Nashville. My dog grooming station is about 8 miles away. My little guy won't let me groom him so I take him to someone who won't put up with his tantrums. Yes, he's spoiled. Thank you for visiting junkblossoms. Come back soon! Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! My sister lives in McEwen, just west of Dickson. Lol...Chloe is as spoiled as she can be too! I've actually started following you at junkblossoms & I'll be back often! Have a great evening my new friend!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful people having wonderful talk over here. Anita great job and keep it up and make ur blogger as a great one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com