Monday, May 17, 2010

My Cute Little Boy

Here he is!
My very first, totally original, fully completed Dolly!
It was so hard to give him up once he was finished.

He actually has brown hair (bangs) under the bill of the hat. You can see it really well in person, but in the pics it all blends in with the color of the hat.

Without further ado.....


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So what d'ya think?

I also completed this little guy as a pattern tester for one of my fellow Crochetville members, Lilly Flower.


Photobucket

Isn't he a cutie!

Now my fingers are just dying to do some knitting, so I'm gonna join my fellow group members of Rachel's Knitting Room in this months KAL. I'll share pics soon!

Have an abundantly blessed day my friends!
I love ya's!

Photobucket

And since we are his children, we will share his treasures--for everything God gives to his Son, Christ, is ours, too. But if we are to share his glory, we must also share his suffering. Yet what we suffer now is nothing compared to the glory he will give us later. Romans 8:17-18

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful dolly! I especially loved the way you made thumbs and nose! And you can change his clothes, right? Are you planning to write a pattern? I've never ever made a doll but I'd LOVE to make the one like yours - I want a girlie doll.
    You have such a nice blog btw - I found it on Crochetville.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. You are so very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guys, sorry it took me so long to reply to your comments...for some reason I am not getting email notices of the comments left on my blog. :o(

    Thank you both so much!

    Aluajala, right now I'm not planning to make an available pattern for my dolly, but that may change at some point.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com