Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More Puffy Love....

I absolutely LOVE being part of exchanges!
I got these beauties from my partner Mary for the April Flower Exchange from At My House Knitting and Crochet List. The requirements were only two crochet or knit flowers, but lookie how sweet....Mary even sent me some flower thumb-tacks! Oh boy did she have my number! Love. Them.

Photobucket

And on an even happier note (hard to beat those beauties though!) I lost 3 pounds this week!!!! Thats 5 pounds total since I started Spark People and 10 total since the very beginning of my efforts! I really do have to say that I don't think I would be able to stick with it during the hard times without the help of God (of course!) and the support and friendship of my fellow Sparkers!

Now, I'm off to the waterfalls with my guys!
Have a gorgeous day my friends!
I love yas!


Photobucket
So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and steady, always enthusiastic about the Lord's work, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless. 1 Corinthians 15:58

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com