Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Knit Cloth

I mentioned in my last post that my fingers were itchin' to knit (or something like that, LoL) and so they have been!

First, I worked up this Log Cabin Washcloth that I found over at The Purl Bee.
It was a true joy to make & I love the end results. The color combinations are endless, and it is a fast-going, mindless knit...great for working on as you veg out in front of the tv or as a take-along project.
I'm not real thrilled with the pic as the colors aren't real true (that yellow-looking color is actually like a bright green) & it doesn't do the cloth justice, but I wanted to share it with you, so I'll deal with it. ;o)

Photobucket

Last night I continued work on the little girl Dolly that I started with the boy that I posted pics of the last time. I'm not sure what I'll work on tonight, whatever makes my fingers happy! ;o)

Hope everyone has an abundantly blessed day!
I love ya's!

Photobucket

And the Holy Spirit helps us in our distress. For we don't even know what we should pray for, nor how we should pray. But the Holy Spirit prays for us with groanings that cannot be expressed in words.
And the Father who knows all hearts knows what the Spirit is saying, for the Spirit pleads for us believers in harmony with God's own will. Romans 8:26-27

1 comment:

  1. The colors of the dishcloth are great! Love them. The prayer of the holy spirit, this was in my evening prayers tonight. How wonderful to see it here. Thank you. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com