Friday, May 14, 2010

I did it!!!

I came up with my very own Dolly!

Here it is all done but the hair & clothes! I will be making some perfecting adjustments as I make more dolls, but all-in-all I'm thrilled with how it turned out!

Photobucket

Here's a close up of the face. I love the little nose! I even put little thumbs on the hands. ;o)

Photobucket

Right now I'm workin' on a boy and a girl (complete with hair & clothes!). The pic's not upside down, LOL, I took it that way because I make them from the feet up (so that the legs are connected to the body & I don't have to attach them later) and then going from the waist down for the pants/skirt (The girlie was done before I made the decision to start doing the pants/skirt that way).
Photobucket

I'm very excited & can't wait to post pics of them all completed!

I wanted to thank all of my friends from Rachel's Knitting Room, At My House Knitting and Crochet List & Crochetlist for your encouragement & kind words!
Y'all are the best & I love ya's!

Photobucket

We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they are good for us--they help us learn to endure.
And endurance develops strength of character in us, and character strengthens our confident expectation of salvation.
Romans 5:3-4

2 comments:

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com