Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hey there!
I have had a pretty full last few days here in my little corner of the world.  
We went to Knoxville the other day so that I could go to A.C. Moore and buy some yarn.
While we were at it, Wayne found a toolbox that he wanted for the back of the truck on Chattanooga's Craigslist, but it was just over the border into Georgia.  So, we decided to take the boys with & make a day out of it since we have to go almost an hour to get to Knoxville & another hour or so to get to the border.  We ended up not getting home until around 1 am.  We sure were tired when we got home, but it was a wonderful day!  We got to go to a park while we were out and just relaxed and had some really good "unplugged" family time.  

I did get back to working on the girl Dolly last night & finished her up today. 
What do you think?



Now I'm off to find a new project to get started on!
I'll see ya soon!
Love ya,


Because we have these promises, dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can defile our body or spirit. And let us work toward complete purity because we fear God. 
2 Corinthians 7:1 NLT



6 comments:

  1. The girl dolly, oh my goodness ... I love her! What a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YaY! So glad you like her! Thank you both so much. It totally warms my heart to get such encouraging comments!

    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so adorable. Nice work! Thanks for your kind comment on my blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delia & Stacey,
    Thank you both so very much!
    Hugs & Blessings,
    (¯`v´¯)
    `*.¸.*´
    ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`♥Anita

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com