Thursday, February 25, 2010

Things That Have Been Keeping Me Busy, item #2


Isn't this sweet?
I followed the pattern that Cassi of Bella Dia so kindly shared HERE, then after the final sc around I attached the white and sc'd around once more. I made up a few of these very quick and easy hearts and used them as coasters. LOVED the way they added to my Valentine decor! ;o)

Hope y'all have been have a great week!
Love, hugs & blessings,

Create in me a clean heart, o God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10


9 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I knew how to knit! I'm pretty dumb when it comes to such things, but I love this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jennifer, thanks for stopping by!
    This one is crochet...Sooooo Simple!

    May God Bless you abundantly sweety!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY beautiful work!! :-) I love your absolutely adorable Puppy, as well. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww...thank you so very much! I'll be posting more pics later today.

    Hope you have an exceptionally blessed weekend!
    Hugs, Health & Happiness,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed viewing your work. Thanks for some patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by Marie, you are most welcome! Glad you enjoyed them.

    Many Blessings,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Knitting Junkie - just popping by to say thanks for becoming a follower on my blog. This knitted heart is so cute. Love love love it... Wish I was more patient and therefore able to knit...

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com