Saturday, February 20, 2010

My Baby

The ad:
I have a Chihuahua/Mini Schnauzer mix puppy to re-home. She was born Oct 3rd, 2009. She is up to date on her shots, and has been wormed. She is very petite, should not be over 5 lb. My guess is she will be about 3-4lbs full grown, she should be full grown at 6 months of age. Her mother and father are under 5 lbs. She favors the Chihuahua, but has Schnauzer type fir.Her fir is reddish brown & lays close to her body not thick/long like Schnauzers. Her mom is a purebred Chihuahua & dad is the Mini Schnauzer. She is very sweet. A little on the shy side, because she is so small, but not a mean bone in her body. She loves to be on the sofa with us. I have been puppy pad training her and she does pretty good, but is not fully house broke yet. She loves to be outside. Her new home must be an indoor home other than for her potty/play times out side. Children are fine as long as they are not allowed to man handle her roughly as she could get hurt being so small.
There is a re-home fee to cover her vet care and see that she gets a good home. The pictures were taken in December at Christmas.
The pics:

Chloe-pic from Craig's List ad

Chloe-pic from Craig's List ad

Chloe-pic from Craig's List ad

Chloe-pic from Craig's List ad

The Birth Mom:
Chloe's Mom Rita
The Very Happy Forever Mommy:

Photobucket

The absolute CUTEST and SWEETEST baby in the world:

Chloe (4 mos.) 1st week home

I sure do loves my new baby girl!

Have a wonderful weekend friends!
I love you all,
Photobucket

Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way your think. Then you will know what God wants you to do and you will know how good and pleasing and perfect His will really is.
Romans 12:2 (NLT)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a beautiful baby. Aren't they wonderful. I've been thinking of looking for a little one. They are such wonderful creations of God, such unconditiional love. Enjoy her. Blessings! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Gloria! You know, I have always said that God have us doggies so that we could have some understanding of what His unconditional love is like. I browsed the classifieds for such a long time before I came across the one I just couldn't live without. It truly was love at first site!

    Warm hugs & many blessings,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com