Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Better Day

Yep, definitely better! I woke up this morning and did some house cleaning. I figured that at the very least I would feel a sense of accomplishment and that always helps the mood! It did. Then I was able to get the money to get my meds refilled & within an hour I already felt more like myself.....aaaahhh....relief!!!! I came back home, turned some music on and whipped up some enchiladas for dinner...YUM-MY!

I've started making a list each morning of things that I'd like to do on a daily basis, as well as things I'd like to accomplish that day. So far I've been able to, at the very least, get motivated to do some things that I have been neglecting. Updating my blog being one. Reading, a long time love of mine which has been sorely neglected, being another. Through all the instability in my life right now I have neglected the one hobby that is my true passion as well; my knitting. *sighs* It is added to my list as well! Now, if I can just make this a habit...

I want to thank all of my wonderful blog-land friends for being so caring and so supportive. I really cannot express how much your friendships mean to me!

Loads of Love,



4 comments:

  1. I'm glad your feeling better..

    I love the note about list making..I so need to do that..I try to get things done but it seems after I do the basics there's not much time for the others..

    I agree knitting or a project to be a need..we all need to have something to give us some down time to settle in and collect our thoughts..so theraputic..love..love yarn..

    You have a blessed thursday!!

    Many Hugs,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stephanie! I am feeling even better today too!

    Ya know, the very first item on my list every day is:
    *Don't be a list shredder!
    It helps me remember how important it is to me to do these things. I may not get them all done, but I don't obsess over it because, outside of household chores or must do's, they items on my list are mostly for my pleasure and/or ways to make sure that in this busy life I take some "me time"! I rather like it!

    Thursday is errand day for me, so I'll be busy, busy, busy! I love Thursdays! I hope you have a wonderfully blessed day yourself my friend!

    Lots and lots of hugs,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been thinkin about ya..I hope things are going ok


    Hugs,

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE ARE YOU??? I miss my buddy!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com