Thursday, June 4, 2009

Uuuuggghhhh.....

This is going to be a very quick post y'all, but I wanted to drop in and let you know what's going on.

First off, I left Wayne. It was so hard--funny how hard it can be even though things are so bad--but I did it, and I truly feel like I've had a boulder removed from my chest. The boys are even more at ease. Because of the situation, I can't tell y'all anymore about it right now, but I'll fill y'all in when I can.

Secondly, I was told about a week and a half ago that my Uncle Thommy (my Daddy's younger brother, and my favorite living uncle) was put in the hospital and found out he has cancer in his lungs & liver and it's spreading fast. He was in ICU for a while, but once they got his fever down they let him go home because that's what he wanted. Today I got the news that he isn't expected to make it through the day. Y'all I am crushed!

I'm tellin' ya, when it rains, it pours.

I'd appreciate any prayers and any good thoughts you could send our way.

I love y'all!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. ForgetmeknotgardensJune 4, 2009 at 3:39 PM

    Dear Anita:
    Yes, when it rains it pours. I am so sorry about your Uncle and your relationship. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Your thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anita,
    you have my thoughts and prayers with you. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Mary Anne. I am indeed taking good care of myself...and learning to love myself again more & more every day!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com