Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hey Y'all!

Miss me? Of course you did! You love me, right? Hehehe.

Seriously, y'all I just do not know what my deal is lately. I have been staying pretty occupied, but when I am home I do get on the computer. I just do not feel like doing anything productive on here. I know, I know...BAD ME! It's not that I don't love y'all...not by any stretch of the imagination. My attention span just hasn't been long enough for me to focus on any one thing for long. Even my knitting is suffering....or maybe the opposite...I don't know. I have more projects on the needles (and hooks) than I have ever had before at one time, but I can only spend a little time on each at any given point.

I know what it is! I've got it! It's cabin fever! Winter is finally over and the pretty weather is here and when I am not out in it, I am restless. Then there are the Spring showers that are abounding here in my little part of Tennessee lately. I am tellin' ya, this is the wettest Spring I can recall...or maybe I'm just getting old and can't remember from year to year.

I am still working on the same pair of socks I have been working on for weeks now. I tend to lay it down and start on something else after an inch or so. I laid down the Power Ranger once I got to the body done (minus the detail). The poor thing needs a head something fierce! I did crochet a cute amigirumi heart following a free pattern from Tamie Snow of Roxycraft. I love. love. love. her stuff! I also started on an adorable free bunny pattern I found at Rheatheylia.com via Ravelry. I did actually FINISH a cute little knitted kitty from angry t-rex roars...

Photobucket

Photobucket

...cute, huh? Damon is really into anime and it reminded him of some cat on one of the ones he watches or something so he swiped it, lol.

I also made this free Mother's Day Cloth by KrisKnits for my Mommy for Mother's Day...

Photobucket

...she wouldn't use it as a cloth, so I framed it for her. She is sentimental like that. I would love to make her an afghan using plain stockinette squares alternated with this cloth pattern throughout. Maybe that would be good for me to get started on for Christmas...in her favorite color.

So that's pretty much it....well, all that AND I have lost a total of 15.6 lbs. now!
hehehe

I hope y'all have a great weekend.
I love yas!

Hugs, health and happiness,

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I love the idea of framing the mother's day cloth. What a beautiful gift for your mom. and your little kitty is soooo cute! I've made that pattern too and it is fun and a quick knit.

    Congrats on the 15.6 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss me? Of course you did! You love me, right? yes your a sweetheart:)Hugs Darcy
    p.s. pretty darn cute kitten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mary Anne!

    Darcy, sweetpea...I love you toooooo! ;0) Thanks!

    Y'all are so awesome! You both make my day when I find a comment here from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too, I LOVE the framed cloth!! Oh & the kitty is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know what you mean. And you know since you just left a message on my blog post, too. lol We're in the same boat right now.

    Nell
    SheSnaps.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nell, we are indeed in the same boat. I sure hope we get our mojo back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made some beautiful things. :)
    Love the Kitty, I'll have to show my Abby -she is just learning to knit.
    Congratulations on your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Denese! I bet Abby would love knitting up that kitty. It is perfect for a beginner knitter as it is pretty much a rectangle folded and seamed into the shape of a kitty! No special knitting techniques or anything. I'd love to see hers if she tries it!

    I'm so glad you stopped by to see me!
    Hugs, health & happiness,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com