Thursday, March 19, 2009

Totally Awed...

My very dear blogging buddy Patt from Patt's Creations Madness has given me a couple of awards.
Photobucket

Photobucket

I am in total awe.
Thank you Patt!

There are expectations that come with awards like these and here they are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

And so...on with the presentation of awards to 10 blogs/bloggers I love (in no particular order)!

  1. Why Patt's Creations Maddness of course!
  2. Winged Expression where you'll find my new friend Sara.
  3. Twilight Knits is a wonderful lady who dies some very pretty yarn!
  4. I love to visit Mary Anne at her blog miss woolly knits... I have worked up more than just one of her patterns!
  5. At Kitt's Krafts, you'll not only find a creative lady, but she frequently shares about her extremely talented son.
  6. Aunt Kathy's Place is home to one very inspirational lady!
  7. Armina's Ami-Nals if full of the creative and generous offerings of a very talented crocheter.
  8. I have mentioned Amy Bayliss, and how much of an inspiration she is.
  9. And a must-visit blog is Brandie's A journey of 1000 stitches begins with just one...
  10. I also always love visiting Theresa over at Kids and Dogs.
I want to thank all of you ladies so much for being such an inspiration to me creatively, spiritually, physically....y'all are great and have made my days so much fuller. I am trully blessed.

Hugs, Health & Happiness,
Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. Thank you ever so much! I am honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I truly appreciate this, means alot, especially now, where I was having a bit of a rough time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both very welcome!

    Armina---> (((Hugs))) I'm glad I could give you something positive hun. I hope things get better soon.

    Hugs, health and happiness,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaaa! Thanks, Anita! Ya know you're my blog guru, right? lol.

    Proud of your awards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sara---> Awwww shucks!
    You're so sweet!
    Hugs, Health and Happiness,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your cute spring themed blog:)((((Hugs))) Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Darcy!
    I'm so glad you stopped by!
    Hugs, Health and Happy Knitting,
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're such a sweet lady. It shows in your blog and on twitter.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...Nell, thank you. I think you are wonderful girl! ((HUGS))

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much dear.
    I am honored.
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com