Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some General Rambling and a freebie!

Hello!
I don't mean to neglect my blog. Really I don't, but Christmas is only 5 days away....crunch time! I am almost done with my Christmas knitting, and then I will be more consistent with my posting I promise. I have been designing the patterns as I go along. I am so excited! I will be sharing them as freebies in the weeks to come, so keep checking in!

Speaking of freebies....I am all about FREE (have I mentioned that before???) so I really wanted to share this awesome freebie with you. Enjoy a 10 issues, 1 year, of More Magazine. No strings attached. You'll never receive a bill. That's what it says! I totally signed up.

Merry Christmas my lovelies!
Hugs...
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com