Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Do you love free stuff???

I definitely love free stuff!
Today's post is gonna be short and sweet, I really just wanted to share a couple of free things with you.

First off, I found the easiest ribbed hat! This would be a perfect pattern for someone learning to knit in the round, but it is just as perfect for a quick knit gift, which is what I personally made it for.
Grab the free pattern HERE. It really turned out quite nicely.

Secondly, ever wonder what to do with all of that leftover turkey from Thanksgiving? Well, Victoria Smith over at Auction Girl Vintage has compiled a great 42 page cookbook that can help you out with that! Just click HERE to go to her post and get the download!

So glad you stopped by to visit!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the linkie love, Anita. I'll be posting some more Thanksgiving table decor ideas today and tomorrow, and hope you'll check them out when you have the time.

    Hugs,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Victoria,
    Thanks for stopping by!
    You are more than welcome!
    I will most definitely be stopping back by to check things out!
    Hugs...
    Anita

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com