Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Little Quickie....

I am thrilled! I finally got a new digital camera!!! It is just a point and shoot, not near as nice as the DSLR that we had to sell in order to go to West Virginia when my Granny died, but it will definitely do for now. I have been so frustrated that I couldn't post any pics of my knitting. I had some gift knitting that I needed to get done, so I ended up not getting too far into the two socks on two circulars, but I did get started and it actually clicked! I did get a pair of house socks made for Damon, another pair for my best girlfriend, and since Jeremy has resorted to wearing the first sock from girlfriends pair while I was knitting the second one, as soon as I finished that pair I started on a pair for him too. I will do my best to get some pictures up tomorrow.

Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com