Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Inspired

I have to admit that I have come across few blogs that I really enjoy following and/or find inspiring to me. I also don't link to blogs "just because". I really have to enjoy them to recommend them to others. With that said, I just read one of the most inspiring posts I have ever read on a blog before!
Amy Bayliss is a wonderful lady and a great writer. She is so "down home" and "girl next door" that her posts always seem to touch me; I feel like she is relating and learning right along beside me, not preaching down to me...and she doesn't even know me! I really encourage you to not only check out her blog, but to particularly check out this post of hers from today.

2 comments:

  1. You have made my day. I'm near tears. Thank you so much for these kind words. I'm speechless (that's new for me!) :)

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment Amy! I am so glad that I made your day a little brighter. I truly meant every word. And like you, I'm rarely ever speechless, lol...but one things for certain. In all my jabbering, if I don't mean it, I simply don't say it!

    You are a true blessing to me girlfriend!

    Hugs...Anita

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com