Sunday, October 5, 2008

I love it!!!

OMGoodness, this is the funniest, cutest thing by Kay Gardiner & Ann Shayne of Mason-Dixon Knitting.



I so enjoyed this one!

I also found the most wonderful site the other day & I couldn't wait to share it....

simple mom

There are just too many great things to list about this woman and this website. I highly recommend that you go and check it out for yourself!

Also, I finished the first of my two right-handed mittens that I needed....wooo-hooo! Only one more to go, and then I am finished with mittens for a while! I think. lol.

Other than that, there is nothing new going on here. I slept on my shoulder/neck wrong and appearantly really hard the other night, so I have been in pain since my last post. Whew! Please pray for me!

Ok, off to get some things done.
Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com