Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A Great Site & Some Knitting News

I just found this site and have read through quite a bit of it. I am definitely inspired and impressed! Click on the link below or on the button added to the sidebar.



As for the knitting side of life, I started the second right-hand mitten, but I am so totally burned out on them that I just wasn't enjoying it and I kept making mistakes...aaarrrgggg! Sooooo...I frogged it. Yup. I put the yarn needed, along with the pattern as well as my personal notes in a big zip lock bag and put it away! I have done the swatch for my next pair of socks and I am ready to try knitting two socks on two circular needles. I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com