Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Socks on Circulars

OMGoodness, I am so happy!
I have found that I love making socks. Recently I learned how to knit socks using magic loop....soooo much better than dpn's! About the same time, I started really wanting to learn how to do two socks on two circulars. I researched to find which book has the best reviews & I found....


I found it at Hobby Lobby, I had a 40% off internet coupon & my wonderful hubby bought it for me....woo-hooo! I am so excited!!! Well....Off to learn to knit socks on two circulars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I absolutely love comments from you and do my best to respond to each one, either on the post or (if you leave your email address) to you individually.
Thank you so much for taking time out of your busy life to visit with me a while!

Hugs & Blessings,
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸..•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`-: † :- Anita
aseknc(at)gmail(dot)com